RX and Masters
In 9 minutes AMRAP:
- 6 Toes-to-Bar
- 7 Deadlifts @ 105/155
- 8 Lateral Over-the-Bar Burpees
- 6 Abmat Situps
- 9 Deadlifts @ 55/95
- 12 Lateral Over-the-Bar Burpees
Amat Situps: touch floor behind head and space in front of foot with feet in butterfly position.
Toes-to-Bar: Feet must cross behind vertical plane of pull up bar. Both feet must touch at the same time
Deadlift: No bouncing. Hips full extension with shoulders in line at the top
Burpees: Chest touches floor, step over bar is allowed, do not have to open hips to full extension
Masters, RX, and Scaled
In remaining time until 15 minutes (6 minutes) build:
- Max Snatch
Power Snatch, full Snatch, Split Snatch are all allowed. Slight press out will be allowed but any stop at shoulder is a no rep. Must wait until judge gives rep to drop weight, must tell judge the weight prior to lifting.
As many reps as possible in 8 minutes. On each subsequent round, movements increase by 2 reps (4-6-8, then 6-8-10, and so on)
- 2 Shoulder-to-Overhead @ 75/115
- 4 Alternating Front Rack Reverse Lunges @ 75/115
- 6 Chest-to-Bar Pullups (Pullups for Rx women)
- Barbell Movements @ 55/95
- Banded Pullups, @ Green & Red/Green
- Barbell Movements @ 55/95
Shoulder-to-Overhead: Press, Push Press, Jerk, Split Jerk are all allowed. Athlete must lock out rep with hips in full extension, shoulders in line, with feet together.
Lunges: Knee must touch floor. Feet must be in line with full hip extension for rep to count.
Chest-to-Bar Pullups: Must make contact with pull up bar clavicle and below. Arms must lock out on every rep.
Pull-ups: Chin over vertical plane of Pullup Bar and arms at full extension
Banded Pullups: Full extension of arms, and chin over vertical plane.
For time, with 12 minute time cap of:
- 60 Double Unders
- 50 Wall Balls @ 14^9/20^10
- 40 Row Calories
- 30 Box Jumps @ 20/24 – jump up and step down no rebounding, if you step up must drive opposite knee in air to finish rep
- 20 Russian Kettlebell Swings @ 53/70 – swings to eye height
- 10 Handstand Pushups (male to floor or 25 lb plates with abmat/ ladies to abmat)
- 5 Ring or Bar Muscle-ups athlete can choose to either do these on the pull up bar or rings
- 10 Handstand Pushups
- 20 Russian Kettlebell Swings
- 30 Box Jumps @ 20/24
In remaining time in 12 minute time cap, athlete will do as many calories as possible on Assault Bike.
- Wall Balls @ 10/14
- Box Jumps @ 20/24; Step-ups allowed
- Russian kettle bell Swings @ 35/53
- Handstand Pushups will be Hand-release Pushups
- Muscle-up will be Wall Walk
- 1 Abmat for HSPU
- 5 Chest-to-Bar Pullups instead of Muscle-ups
Double under: Two rotations of rope for every jump
Wall Balls: Start with squat where hip crease is below parallel, ball must hit designated foot target.
Row: Athlete can’t let go of handle until all calories are complete.
Box Jumps: Jump up and step down no rebounding, show full hip extension with feet in line on top of the box, if you choose to do step ups you must drive opposite knee in air then bring feet in line with full hip extension to finish rep.
Russian Kettlebell Swings: Swing must hit at least in line with clavicle.
Handstand Pushups: Men can use abmat but must have 25lb bumper plates, or can use muscle driver mat, no kipping allowed, arms full extension. Women and masters same standard but can go down to 1 ambit.
Muscle up: Can be done on rings or bar, must start with arms at full lockout, and must end up on top rings or bar with arms extended.
Hand-release Pushups: Chest must touch floor and pick up hands, maintain straight body position, pick up hands as chest touches floor to show standard.
Wall Walks: Chest starts on floor athlete must walk chest to wall and then slide feet down wall back to ground.